Make sure laser flipping is on
The script that cycles the Compton laser lock on and off should be run from the vncserver on compton-old (compton-old:005). I typically run it in a terminal from the bottom left workspace.
The script is located in:
And should be run as follows:
cavity_C_gaskell flip <bcm_threshold> <time_off> <time_on> <power_threshold>
- "flip" means cycle the laser on and off.
- bcm_threshold: minimum beam current for script to execute
- time_off: time for laser off period in seconds
- time_on: time for laser on in seconds
- power_threshold: cavity power threshold above which the time_on counter begins
I typically run the script as follows:
cavity_C_gaskell flip -1 30 90 100