Meeting 2022 01 12
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 12:32, 12 January 2022 by Hszumila (Talk | contribs) (→Update on BB GEMs(Sean, Ezekiel, Holly, Anu))
GMn GEM commissioning Meetings: WEDNESDAY 10:00am - 11:00am
Link to all previous meetings: GMn GEM Commissioning Meeting
Please use sbs_gems mailing list for plots/communications and HALOG entries relevant to GEMs!
Update on BB GEMs(Sean, Ezekiel, Holly, Anu)
- new UV layers having double peaking latency: 1st check if this really existed before the shutdown, also check if correlated by region (possible gas flow pockets), possibly check if correlated to gas flow, might need to check window.
- Holly following up on gas filters
Update on UVa GEM layers for GEn-RP (Anu, John, Thir)
Status & Updates
- Analyzer, SBS-offline, and SBS-replay installed on eel124gemdaq.
- Need to finalize configuration of the database and CFG files.
- One 12 slot backplane/APVs on the Inline Slack has come loose and needs to be reconnected. Involved sliding out the layer and so probably best performed once we are ready to install other layers.
- We have enough data for tracking/analysis taken with the whole setup before this issue occurred.
- Finalizing a comprehensive report on the status and remaining plans for the GEn-RP setup.
- Need some help and direction on moving forward with the SBS-Replay database and analysis.
- How should we proceed with the final layer(s) of the Left (or Right) Polarimeter?
- We have enough APVs for 4 (???) complete GEM modules - One layer with 4 installed modules is sitting in EEL125. It only needs APVs.
- What are the dates for when this gets moved in?