Difference between revisions of "Meeting 2022 01 19"
From Hall A Wiki
Latest revision as of 12:32, 19 January 2022
GMn GEM commissioning Meetings: WEDNESDAY 10:00am - 11:00am
Link to all previous meetings: GMn GEM Commissioning Meeting
Please use sbs_gems mailing list for plots/communications and HALOG entries relevant to GEMs!
Update on BB GEMs(Sean, Ezekiel, Holly, Anu)
- gas filters identified and ordered for BB
- GEM HV linearity study at SBS-14 https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3973136
- Overall GEM update
- 2 uA on LH2 flowing at 525 cc/min https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3970576
- 1 uA on LD2 flowing at 375 cc/min https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3972332
- 1 uA on LD2 flowing at 375 cc/min with +25 V on UV layer 1 and XY 1 https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3972299
- Summary: Discussion on testing and understanding of negative signals and their source. Need plan and documentation.
Update on UVa GEM layers for GEn-RP (Anu, John, Thir)
- SBS-replay/analysis: Need to finish up the database file and then move on to trying out the full SBS analysis/replay.
- Simple table for showing which GEM sectors are known to be "dead".
- ZIF-panasonic connectors at UVa: probably want to order about 100. Will also order more APV from CERN.
Requests made during previous meeting:
- DAQ inventory survey - Latest APV Inventory
HV Power Supply tests
- Currently have data for the pedestals for both Caen and Wiener power supplies.
- Have cosmic data for the Wiener PS -- just ended run for Caen cosmic data.
Update on INFN GEM layers for GEn-RP (Ezekiel)
- Update on: finish document with honest assessment of current readiness
- INFN working on the divider modification and will send some replacements when available.
Update on the Tracking efficiency / resolution (Andrew)
- No update
Update on the High rate DAQ development (Ben, Bryan, Alex, Holly)
- No update