Difference between revisions of "Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:00am EDT - Compton"
From Hall A Wiki
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
== Minutes ==
== Minutes ==
Latest revision as of 13:13, 19 October 2015
*********BLUEJEANS CALL-IN INSTRUCTIONS********* ---------------------------------------------------- 1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 1-888-240-2560 (U.S. & Canada) 2. International participants dial: Toll Number: 1-408-740-7256 3. Enter meeting ID:140287970 Desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/140287970
Meeting room=F226 in Cebaf Center
- Ed Folts says be ready for lockup by November 1
- Photon detector survey October 22
- Probably need to start pumping on electron detector by Monday, October 26
- Run Plan brainstorming
- CMU DAQ - ready for beam?
- Updates from JLab (Hoskins/Camsonne)
- Updates from Manitoba elog 372
- Analysis of test run data
- Lead-tungstate work at CMU
- Playing with optimization of laser polarization scheme (photodiodes instead of power meters)
(transcribed by DG)
- Juliette asks about schedule for the fall. Ciprian (via PQB meeting) says expectation is lots of time on setup before Thanksgiving. Maybe some useful running after that?
- Photon Detector
- Gregg is on the way to JLab with photon detector - he indicated some problem with the FADC. We have spares if something is broken.
- Photon detector survey on Thursday - we have this week and next week to hook up detector and check DAQ.
- Electron Detector
- Alexandre will be working on edet in the hall. Needs to be re-installed by ealry next week for pumpdown.
- Josh has a large box to hold the detector plane and transition board. This will allow us to safely connect to HV.
- Ryan and Juliette showed some scope traces from QWADs in Manitoba. Long story short - it's difficult to look at the differential LVDS signals without the proper probe or translation board. I spoke Juliette later, and I'm convinced their seeing real differential output from the board.
- Fall run
- Dave will start a run plan, and then circulate to the group for comment/additions.