Difference between revisions of "Oct 22, 2018"

From Hall A Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Back to [[Main_Page|Main Page]] >> [[Moller|Moller Page]] >> [[Moller_Meeting_Agendas|Moller Weekly Meeting Index]]  
 
Back to [[Main_Page|Main Page]] >> [[Moller|Moller Page]] >> [[Moller_Meeting_Agendas|Moller Weekly Meeting Index]]  
  
[[Oct_1%2C_2018|previous meeting]] <<  >> [[Oct_22%2C_2018|following meeting]]
+
[[Oct_15%2C_2018|previous meeting]] <<  >> [[Oct_29%2C_2018|following meeting]]
  
  

Latest revision as of 08:13, 23 October 2018

Back to Main Page >> Moller Page >> Moller Weekly Meeting Index

previous meeting << >> following meeting


Moller DocDB Meeting

Original Moller Polarimeter Page

Moller ELog


Connection details:


Meeting URL https://bluejeans.com/388466836

Meeting ID 388 466 836

US toll free phone 1.888.240.2560

Dial in, type in the meeting ID and then press ##



Agenda

  1. GEANT4 simulation update -Eric K [[1]]
  2. GEANT3 simulation update -Bill H
  3. Run plan -Don J [[2]]

Minutes:

We discussed Eric K's new implementation of the TOSCA maps into the simulation. Need to investigate further how well we know the absolute field scale factor.

Bill Henry was in transit to JLab and could not participate although he was on the phone.

Discussed preliminary run plan (see link above). Kent suggested categorizing into required commissioning and desired systematics and assigning level of priority. In particular,

  1. Sanghwa will continue to work on survey plan and scheduling.
  2. Don Jones will work on starting the process for developing a target coil misalignment mitigation plan.
  3. Jinlong will follow up with Javier on the possibility of further Kerr studies before the end of this year.

Attendees: Bill Henry, Dave Gaskell, Don Jones, Eric King, Richard Holmes, Sanghwa Park, Kent Paschke

Excused: