PortSever and CPU Programming
1. find the PortServer name, ( Left HRS hatsv4 , Right HRS hatsv3, Bigbite Tlab : bbts-tlab )
2. connect to the PortServer, specifying the exact port, e.g.
telnet bbts-tlab 2002
3. Inside the PortServer, look for the CPU by pressing 'return'; You should see, e.g.
where you could type your command
4. The PortServer functionality is very simple:
- Type 'p' to print boot parameters
- Type 'c' to change boot parametes
- Type '@' to boot (load & go)
- Type '?' for printing the list of available commands
- Delete by using 'ctrl+h'
Spectrometers PortServer Definitions