From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 17:07, 21 August 2014 by Jones
- Documentation for Reviewers
- Final report from DOE Nov 2013 SBS review.
- Response to recommendations
- DOE SBS Nov 2013 monthly report included the work flow for GEM module construction to include workforce (by type) required for each step. (Need Evaristo and Nilanga to update).
- DOE SBS Nov 2013 monthly report develop a written Quality Assurance/test plan, including acceptance criteria for foils and assembled chambers that will be used for both UVa and INFN. (Need Evaristo and Nilanga to update).
- Conduct a background assessment for each experimental program that includes background rejection and signal efficiency as a function of trigger cuts, and present at the next review. (Seamus is leading effort).
- Research Management Plan. Updated and sent to DOE in Jan 2014 Monthly report to met DOE Nov 2013 SBS review recommendation #8. (Need one-page report from each group to be sent to Brian Quinn)
- Program Management Plan. Updated to include PMT based Coordinate Detector and list of off-project equipment dependencies and submitted to DOE in Jan 2014. List of milestones for off-project equipment dependencies was sent to DOE in Nov 2013 monthly report. This met DOE Nov 2013 SBS review recommendation #9.
- DOE SBS Monthly reports
- Technical Detector Reports