From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 22:23, 30 October 2014 by Puckett
Documentation for Reviewers
- Indico web page for the review.
- Seamus, Nilanga, Mahbub, Evaristo will be there both days.
- Todd will be available until 1pm.
- Dry run on Oct 28th.
- Agenda for the dry run.
- Nilanga,Andrew, Seamus anytime after 8am.
- Mahbub is available 9:00 am - 12:00 pm .
- Evaristo is available until 2:30pm.
Response to DOE 2013 review report
- Final report from DOE Nov 2013 SBS review.
- DOE Nov 2013 recommendations with responses.
- Update the work flow for GEM module construction to include workforce (by type) required for each step.
- Develop a written Quality Assurance/test plan, including acceptance criteria for foils and assembled chambers that will be used for both UVa and INFN.
- Conduct a background assessment for each experimental program that includes background rejection and signal efficiency as a function of trigger cuts, and present at the next review.
- Seamus is leading the effort.
- Develop a document describing the interface between the DAQ system and each of the 3 types of electronics (FADC, GEM, and FASTBUS) and present at the next review.
- Alexandre is leading the effort.
- Integration milestones for all equipment off-project, as well as key JLAB readiness and safety reviews, should be incorporated into the list of milestones. Provide updated list of milestones to DOE by January 1, 2014.
- List of milestones for off-project equipment dependencies was sent to DOE in Nov 2013 monthly report.
- Develop a Technical Specifications Document for all experimental components in the SBS program and present it at the next annual review.
- The general Template for the document.
- Mark Jones will coordinate information. Contacted the following people and set a deadline of Oct 6th.
Detector Author Document CDET Mahbub Khandaker docx,pdf GRINCH Todd Averett docx,pdf HCAL Gregg Franklin docx,pdf ECAL Bogdan Wojtsekhowski docx,pdf GEM Front Tracker Evaristo Cisbani docx,pdf GEM Rear Tracker Nilanga Liyanage docx,pdf Polarized Helium target Gordon Cates Magnet 48D48 Bogdan Wojtsekhowski docx,pdf RICH Andrew Puckett docx,pdf Bigbite Scintillator Array John Annand docx,pdf
- Develop an integration plan for all experimental components (on and off project) needed for the SBS program, which includes activities, schedules and goals.
- Draft of the Integration Plan.
- Update the Research Management Plan to capture current plans for scientific effort needed to implement the project.
- The Project Management Plan should be updated to reflect changes in scope to the WBS components and evolving list of off-project equipment.
- Program Management Plan. Updated to include PMT based Coordinate Detector and list of off-project equipment dependencies and submitted to DOE in Jan 2014.
DOE SBS Monthly reports
Technical Detector Reports
- Super BigBite Coordinate Detector (CDet) Review by B. Sawatzky, S. Stepanyan, C. Zorn. Response to the Coordinate Detector Review Report by M. Jones, M. Khandaker, L. Pentchev, A. Sarty, and B. Wojtsekhowski
- The concept and main characteristics of the PMT-based Coordinate Detector by L. Pentchev and B. Wojtsekhowski.
Front and Rear GEM trackers
- SBS Gas Electron Multiplier (GEM) Chamber pre-R&D Report by University of Virginia.
- Prototype APV-‐25 readout system for the SBS back GEM tracker by University of Virginia.
- Comparison report of GEM readout systems by University of Virginia.
- APV-25 based readout electronics for the SBS front GEM tracker by INFN