From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 12:05, 25 September 2015 by Jones
Response to DOE 2014 review report
- Final report from DOE Nov 2014 SBS review.
- DOE Nov 2014 recommendations with responses. Initial response to the recommendations and comments.
DOE 2015 review
- Draft agenda.
- Dry run talks:
- SBS Science Update and Overview (Wojtsekhowski)
- SBS Project: Cost, Schedule and Management (Jones)
- Dependency overview (Keppel)
- WBS 1 – SBS Basic: Magnet and Infrastructure (Wines)
- WBS 2 – Neutron Form Factor: CDet (Khandaker)
- WBS 3 – Proton Form Factor: GEM (Liyanage)
- DAQ VME and Fastbus (Moffitt)
- Background MC – all experiments (Riordan)
- Breakout: Dependencies (Room B207)
- Polarized 3He target (Cates)
- HCal ( Franklin)
- ECal (Riordan)
- GRINCH (Averett)