From Hall A Wiki
Response to DOE 2014 review report
- Final report from DOE Nov 2014 SBS review.
- DOE Nov 2014 recommendations with responses. Initial response to the recommendations and comments.
DOE 2015 review
- Initial Drafts due by October 21st for posting to wiki and overview by collaboration.
- Dry run talks ( on Nov 5th) from 8:30-2 in L102 ( Bluejeans :Meeting ID: 179417237 +1.888.240.2560(US Toll Free))
- Updated versions of talks:
- 8:30-8:50 SBS Science Update and Overview Talk (Wojtsekhowski)
- 8:50-9:20 SBS Project: Cost, Schedule and Management Talk (Jones)
- 9:20-9:40 Dependency overview Talk (Keppel)
- 9:40-10:30 WBS 1 – SBS Basic: Magnet and Infrastructure Talk (Wines)
- 10:30- 11:10 WBS 2 – Neutron Form Factor: Talk CDet (Khandaker)
- 11:10-11:50 Background MC – all experiments Talk (Riordan)
- 11:50-12:10 DAQ VME and Fastbus Talk (Moffit)
- 12:10-12:30 WBS 3 – Proton Form Factor: GEM Talk (Liyanage)
- Breakout: Dependencies ( for Dry Run we will NOT go through Dependency talks, but needed for Nov 9th to post for DOE reviewers)
- Nov 9th post plenary and breakout session talks for DOE reviewers.
- Indico page for the Nov 16 and 17th review.
- Additional material for the DOE reviewers