From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 11:34, 23 October 2015 by Riordan
Response to DOE 2014 review report
- Final report from DOE Nov 2014 SBS review.
- DOE Nov 2014 recommendations with responses. Initial response to the recommendations and comments.
DOE 2015 review
- Draft agenda.
- Initial Drafts due by October 21st for posting to wiki and overview by collaboration.
- Dry run talks ( on Nov 5th) from 8:30-2 in L102 :
- 8:30-8:50 SBS Science Update and Overview Talk (Wojtsekhowski)
- 8:50-9:20 SBS Project: Cost, Schedule and Management (Jones)
- 9:20-9:40 Dependency overview (Keppel)
- 9:40-10:30 WBS 1 – SBS Basic: Magnet and Infrastructure (Wines)
- 10:30- 11:10 WBS 2 – Neutron Form Factor: Talk CDet (Khandaker)
- 11:10-11:50 WBS 3 – Proton Form Factor: GEM (Liyanage)
- 11:50-12:10 DAQ VME and Fastbus Talk (Moffitt)
- 12:10-12:30 Background MC – all experiments Talk (Riordan)
- Breakout: Dependencies ( for Dry Run we will NOT go through Dependency talks, but needed for Nov 9th to post for DOE reviewers)
- Polarized 3He target (Cates)
- HCal ( Franklin)
- ECal (Riordan)
- GRINCH (Averett)
- Nov 9th post plenary and breakout session talks for DOE reviewers.
- Additional material for the DOE reviewers
- Updated PMP
- Monthly reports
- Recommendations tracker
- Background calculations for electronic hut.