From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 07:37, 22 October 2015 by Jones
Response to DOE 2014 review report
- Final report from DOE Nov 2014 SBS review.
- DOE Nov 2014 recommendations with responses. Initial response to the recommendations and comments.
DOE 2015 review
- Draft agenda.
- Initial Drafts due by October 21st for posting to wiki and overview by collaboration.
- Dry run talks ( on Nov 5th) from 8:30-2 :
- 8:30-8:50 SBS Science Update and Overview Talk (Wojtsekhowski)
- 8:50-9:20 SBS Project: Cost, Schedule and Management (Jones)
- 9:20-9:40 Dependency overview (Keppel)
- WBS 1 – SBS Basic: Magnet and Infrastructure (Wines)
- WBS 2 – Neutron Form Factor: talk CDet (Khandaker)
- WBS 3 – Proton Form Factor: GEM (Liyanage)
- DAQ VME and Fastbus Talk (Moffitt)
- Background MC – all experiments (Riordan)
- Breakout: Dependencies
- Polarized 3He target (Cates)
- HCal ( Franklin)
- ECal (Riordan)
- GRINCH (Averett)