From Hall A Wiki
Run plan with CW beam
- Both HRS at 15 degrees, central momentum P0 = 2.0 GeV/c
- Establish beam on target using BeO target.
- Move target to BeO
- Raster off, 5uA current
- Visual inspection on target camera for spot on BeO target
- If beam spot not visible
- Ask max current that can be delivered?
- Move beam positions by +/-1 or 2 mm?
- Halog BPMs information
- Spot++ with carbon target
- Move to carbon target
- Raster 3x3 mm, 5uA
- Take LHRS run with T8 trigger (its a 103.7kHz pulser, so prescale=100)
- Do spot++ to look for raster size and beam spot
- Halog plots of BPMs and raster size