SBS Technical Detector Reports
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 15:04, 21 October 2014 by Jones
Technical Specification Documents
|Magnet 48D48||Bogdan Wojtsekhowski|
|Coordinate Detector||Mahbub Khandaker|
|GEM Rear Tracker||Nilanga Liyanage|
|Gas Cherenkov||Todd Averett|
|Hadron Calorimeter||Gregg Franklin|
|GEp5 Electron Calorimeter||Bogdan Wojtsekhowski|
|GEM Front Tracker||Evaristo Cisbani|
|Polarized Helium target||Gordon Cates|
Additional Technical Documents
- Super BigBite Coordinate Detector (CDet) Review by B. Sawatzky, S. Stepanyan, C. Zorn. Response to the Coordinate Detector Review Report by M. Jones, M. Khandaker, L. Pentchev, A. Sarty, and B. Wojtsekhowski
- The concept and main characteristics of the PMT-based Coordinate Detector by L. Pentchev and B. Wojtsekhowski.
Front and Rear GEM trackers
- SBS Gas Electron Multiplier (GEM) Chamber pre-R&D Report by University of Virginia.
- Prototype APV-‐25 readout system for the SBS back GEM tracker by University of Virginia.
- Comparison report of GEM readout systems by University of Virginia.
- APV-25 based readout electronics for the SBS front GEM tracker by INFN