Saturday, November 8: OWL Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 11:08, 7 November 2014 by Gaskelld
- General considerations
- Instructions for this shift
- MCC will be working on setting up beam to Hall A. Wait until their work is complete and they tell you they are ready to hand over beam to the hall.
- First tasks with beam will be checking out the beamline elements (BPMs, raster, etc).
- Ask MCC to center the beam as best they can using Hall A dump ion chambers.
- Follow steps 1-3 of the "Beamline" run plan here.