This page gives instructions for various aspects of the experiment relating to each of the major subsystems and shift tasks.
- Shift Leader: Executes the Run Plan according to the Run Coordinator's instructions
- Target Operator: Monitors the target system
- Data Quality Monitor: Starts and stops CODA DAQ runs and monitors the quality of the data that is being recorded
Reporting and Logging
Shift takers should regularly log shift details in HALOG - the Hall A electronic logbook.
Shift leaders should fill out Beam Time Accounting (BTA) information during the shift.
- Using the CODA DAQ
- GUI Description
- Starting a Run
- Stopping a Run
- Monitoring the data
- Online analysis
- Shift checklist
- Hall A beam line drawing (to be updated)
- SBS checkout procedure
- SBS spot++ (beam size verification)
- SBS BPM calibration
- SBS HARP scan
- SBS Polarization Measurements
- Compton: Not Used
- SBS Moller
- Timing Hodoscope
- Preshower and Shower