Difference between revisions of "SoLID Weekly : Monday, May.20, 2019 9:30am EDT"
From Hall A Wiki
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Alexandre, JP, Haiyan, Paul, Nilanga, Seamus,
Alexandre, JP, Haiyan, Paul, Nilanga, Seamus, , Ye, Junqi, Rich, and Zhiwen
Revision as of 09:53, 20 May 2019
- Discussion on SoLID cost estimation according to WBS (Work Breakdown
- Sub-system updates
- JP: Thia, Do you want to give a summary
- Thia: I received LGC cost estimation. I think at this the point, the break down level makes sense for me, everything looks pretty good. However for a 5-year duration project, maybe it is worth to put the installation in the estimation.
- Alexandre: Does this 5-year duration include 2-year preR&D and 3-year project?
- JP: preR&D is not included in this duration.
- JP: If the sub-system hasn't sent me the revised version, please sent it to me as soon as possible.
- Thia: What's the timeline for the estimation?
- JP: We try to put everything together this week.
- JP:The subsystem of SoLID is independent, so you can buy and certain things in the subsystem individually.
Alexandre, JP, Thia, Haiyan, Paul, Nilanga, Seamus, Meziani, Michael, Robin, Whit, Xiaochao, Stephen, Jinglong, Ye, Junqi, Rich, Tianbo, and Zhiwen