Solid calorimeter test stand
EC test at JLab
- 1. DAQ
Status: Hardware: Done! VME based: CPU(VxWorks) + TI + 2V792 + NIM modules ---> can handle 64 channels
Software: CODA 2.6.2 is already installed, and configuration is done!
- for MAPMT test
- DAQ computer 1
- VME crate 1
- VME module of CPU 1, trigger 1, LED control with LED 1, ADC 1
- NIM crate 1
- NIM module, discriminator 1, Lin Fan-in/out 1, logic unit 1, translator 1, gate/delay 1
- HV power supply 1
- XY movement rack and controller 1
- WLS fiber, some
- MAPMT (H8500 or similar) 1
- dark box 1
- oscilloscope 1
- now in Xiaochao's office
- PS726 level translator, SN12263 (HallC), SN21372,SN20024
- PS974 quad gate/delay generator, SN25806, SN25805
- PS744 quad linear gate Fan-in/out, SN18944 (problem)
- PS740 quad linear Fan-in/out, SN12818 (HallC),SN12456
- PS710 Octal Discriminator, SN18893 (HallC)
- bought by Xiaochao, The serial numbers are from Ramesh's record.
- 3x PS706 SN: 24509,24510, 24511.
- 1x PS755 SN: 24508
- 4x PS757 4 out of 9, 24472, 24473, 24506, 24507, 24455, 24456, 25618, 25807, 25808, record mixed UVa with JLab properties
- 2 scalers, either SIS3820 or 3821. I don't have the SN#
- according to Albert
1. PS706 SN: 24510- we use L HRS.
2. PS706 SN: 24511- we use L HRS
3. PS755 SN: 24508- we use L HRS
4. PS757 SN: 25807- in cabinet.
About rest, I don't see in my list.