Sunday, November 9: DAY Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 11:24, 8 November 2014 by Gaskelld (New page: * General considerations ** We do not yet have an RC phone. Dave Gaskell is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact me directly via the JLab paging utility: [https://misportal.jlab.org...)
- General considerations
- We do not yet have an RC phone. Dave Gaskell is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact me directly via the JLab paging utility: 
- Follow the generic Instructions for shift takers
- In general, technical staff should not be contacted by the shift crew - please call the RC first.
- If the run plan calls for some significant period of beam at 10 uA or greater please call Mahmoud Ahmad, who would like to perform a parasitic beam diagnostic test (no impact to us). His contact information will be written on the white board in the Counting House.
- Instructions for this shift
- Finish LHRS-calorimeter coincidences
- Install sieve
- Take X hours of sieve data. Carbon target - no raster.