TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2018 November 27
Brief update about the front-end by Ed: The FELIX card cannot be used as it is without a modification of firmware (it requires the firmware developed for ALICE). Managed to get in touch with the people who could help at CERN. Backup plan: a few units using Common Read Out Receiver Card should be available soon; will be able to get one or many units. During discussions: suggestion to take mTPC data in triggered mode. suggestion that JLab joins RD51 collaboration, to ease the exchange of hardware and software.
Nilanga: finishing DOE proposal, will be able to start working on MRI next week.
Rachel: mostly implemented mTPC model in G4SBS: a few details still to be added.
Also, the request for full approval has been submitted. A coupy of the document can be found at: https://userweb.jlab.org/~efuchey/Documents/TDIS_Conditionnal_Approval_Release_Document.pdf
- 12:00 PM, JLab meeting room: CC F226
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-22.214.171.124
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940