Difference between revisions of "TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2019 January 15"
From Hall A Wiki
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 12:06, 15 January 2019
- MRI proposal update (Nilanga)
- Conditional Status Review discussion (Thia)
- MRI: UVA, Hampton U, VUU (?) to be the institutes requesting funding.
- Significant changes which should make this an easier case (mTPC@room temp/atm pres, tracking progress) + budget changes.
- Draft expected by Thursday! Everybody is asked to re-read the document for typos, etc; Ed is expected to put particular focus on electronics, same for Thia on physics, etc.
- Modifications on spokespersons, contact persons for the groups, etc + a few new groups (UConn) to produce a "letter of participation".
- Also, will be pushing (yet again :( )for a conditional lift by the time of the MRI review (we have a bit more than a couple months).
- Recommendations from conditional lift review committee:
- Detector design with mechanical details such as support structure => Nilanga and/or Dipangkar already have a CAD drawing of the mTPC. Thia/Steve will attempt to request Hall C design time for this (Hall A is booked for director's reviews :/ ).
- Full simulations including timing of signals. Means digitization ? Marco had had started something about it with GEMC, Rachel has included mTPC in g4sbs: will need to see how far we can go with this, but this might be doable within the next couple months.
- Fully tested tracking algorithm. We will need to reassess the actual tracking conditions, etc.
- 10:30 AM, JLab meeting room: ?
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940