TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2019 March 26
- Discussion of response to Beni's comments.
- Bogdan's estimate of tracking 
- Thia, Bogdan, Nilanga, Kondo, Steve, discussed together with Beni. Out of this discussion, the main real concern that the TAC is worried about is the tracking capability.
- Remarks to Bogdan input:
- Track rates are estimated to be 70MHz per section, not 100MHz over all 10 sections. NB: need determine what luminosity is used for Marco's background estimates
- Questions from Steve:
- Can a hit be shared by two tracks? Important mostly near the center, where it is more crowded.
- How to know a track is out of timing and/or determine its vertex? Uncertainty in z_v translate into uncertainty in time.
We have an handle if the track "crashes" onto a wall (because we have one point of reference where we can associate a z to a time) If not, we have no reference. We need to know what fraction of tracks of interest are actually in this situation. => Determine with simulation
- Foreclosing remarks: we need to focus on tracking and simulation from now on.
- Side note: Meetings are going to be once every two weeks again.
- 10:30 AM, JLab meeting room: TED 2547
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-188.8.131.52
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940