TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2019 March 26
Discussion of response to Beni's comments. Bogdan's estimate of tracking 
Thia, Bogdan, Nilanga, Kondo, Steve, discussed together with Beni. Out of this discussion, the main real concern that the TAC is worried about is the tracking capability. Remarks to Bogdan input:
- Track rates are estimated to be 70MHz per section, not 100MHz over all 10 sections. NB: need determine what luminosity is used for Marco's background estimates
- Questions from Steve:
- Can a hit be shared by two tracks? Important mostly near the center, where it is more crowded.
- How to know a track is out of timing and/or determine its vertex? Uncertainty in z_v translate into uncertainty in time.
We have an handle if the track "crashes" onto a wall (because we have one point of reference where we can associate a z to a time) If not, we have no reference. We need to know what fraction of tracks of interest are actually in this situation. => Determine with simulation
Conclusion: Focus on tracking and simulation from now on. Meetings are going to be once every two weeks again.
- 10:30 AM, JLab meeting room: TED 2547
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940