TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2019 May 14
From Hall A Wiki
- Update from Rachel 
- Performance of an ideal mTPC NB: trajectories generated between 25-80 deg and 50-1000 MeV/c
- Questions/suggestions to Rachel:
- Plot slide 1: do this plot for different momenta ranges.
- for the effect of conical mTPC inner wall vs cylindrical: check a few trajectories "one by one".
- Questions/suggestions to Steve:
- Time resolution tail for tracks not crossing the HV planes.
- Check momentum resolution vs angle
- 10:30 AM, JLab meeting room: TED 2547
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940