TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2020 February 11
Thia kindly requested status/updates on:
- simulations - Rachel, Carlos
- tracking - Steve, Arun
- target - Dipangkar
- GEM/streaming DAQ - Ed, Eric P.
- mTPC - Nilanga, Kondo
- LAC refurbishment - Dipangkar, Simona
- SAMPA chips - Sao Paulo, want to give an update?
- Cerenkov modifications - Andrew, Eric F. any news/thoughts?
Attendees: Bogdan, Dipangkar, Jan Bernauer (Welcome), Marco B. Nilanga, Paul, Steve, Thia, Arun, Carlos, Ed, Eric F.
- Simulations updates/discussion:
- Carlos: g4sbs part about mTPC will be reorgainzed; almost has all the interesting background processes (some been provided as structure functions only, not cross sections), now need to include them in g4sbs;
- Arun/Steve: been busy (with Hall C activities) but will be able to resume shortly;
- Rachel: will wrap around conical chamber wall study + will focus on estimate trigger/electron rates;
Discussions will be made offline about when G4 simulations, digitization and tracking will need to come together;
- 11:00 AM, JLab meeting room: TED 2561A
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940