TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2020 February 25
All: any other updates;
Attendees: Thia, Steve, Carlos, Eric (onsite); Bogdan, Dipangkar, Marco Bregant, Paul, Rachel (online);
Short discussion on when the software (simulation, digitization, tracking) should converge: short answer: 4 months i.e. by the end of June 2020.
- Steve: Resumed work on his python tracking code: for each pad, building a road of the previous and possible next pads for a track; also check that the neighboring pads are within the same time.
Assumes 100% detection efficiency , ideal tracks; will require MC simulated tracks.
- Carlos: putting effort to include the generators into g4sbs
- Rachel: Update in mTPC conical shape.
- Eric: Effort on general SBS software (will eventually benefit to TDIS).
- Thia: Will circulate a rough draft of the TDIS collaboration meeting on March 19 (from noon-ish to five-ish PM)
- 11:00 AM, JLab meeting room: TED 2561A
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-188.8.131.52
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940