TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2020 January 14
Discussion about SAMPA time resolution: Using a "delta" like pulse, and in spite of the sampling period being 50ns, the timing resolution is down to ~8ns for 5mv pulses and down to 1ns for 100mv pulses. Systematics have been carefully studied to check resolution does not depend on relative position of the pulse wrt a sample. Next step is use the actual signal from the active sieve GEM. Pulse fits are made with all parameters free.
Update from Carlos: Will meet with Tim Hobbs and Nobuo Sato or Wally Melnitchouk about the e'd->p [\Delta -> p \pi-].
- 11:00 AM, JLab meeting room: TED 2561A
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-220.127.116.11
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940