TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2020 October 13
any other updates
- Ed: 12k sampa chips currently made by BNL -> 7k needed -> >1k for us if typical yield 75% is achieved.
will submit an abstract for a poster at conference (which?).
- Nilanga: explore possibility to use VMM?
More efficient and easier to trigger than stream for sampa. 6 bits only in fast mode (10 in normal mode); Need Beam on target for backgrounds in mTPC: need: lastest mTPC geometry;
- Q: why not use APV which are faster? (Sampa might be too slow); A: APV out, VMM might be an alternate.
- 11:30 AM *ONLINE ONLY*
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-188.8.131.52
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940