TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2020 September 29
From Hall A Wiki
- Carlos: Brief report
- All: Any other business
- Carlos: need to chat with Tim to know if he wants us to update his generator.
- Ed: Thia contacted BNL about the Sampa chips: timetable for manufacturing-> if they have enough spares, we can get our hand on a large number of them.
Not committed yet, but that's a very interesting potential option. Issue: rad-hard components for boards may only be purchased at CERN. UVA short term option??? (not sure at all, please nobody get pissed/offended)
- perhaps we should get input from Bonus (good idea!)=> Carlos will contact Mohammed, Eric C.
- would be good to put a small detector in-beam with SBS (Hall C GEM? mTPC prototype if available?) just to test readout.
- 11:30 AM *ONLINE ONLY*
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-188.8.131.52
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940