TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2021 February 2
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 14:37, 15 February 2021 by Efuchey
- Salina's update on mTPC prototype design ppt version
- Arun: brief presentation of the TDIS Slack
- all: any other business
- mTPC prototype:
- Lead time/cost for components? 2-3 months / $5500; Full cylindrical prototype: also 2-3 months, but 30k cost.
- testing plan: put it in beam during SBS (on the side for squared proto, around for the cylindrical)? Low energy proton tracks at the Duke facility?
- Going forward with the square prototype.
- Should be more for short term discussions
- drawback: cannot be used as an archive unless someone pays (JLab).
- if JLab ever pays for SBS slack (very unlikely), then TDIS should be merged.
- subgroup simulation discussion: Digitization? Presentation in 2 weeks?
- BoNuS wants a return of favor and want a TDIS talk. Arun will do it (Thank you!)
- 11:00 AM *ONLINE ONLY*
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-126.96.36.199
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940