TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2021 June 29
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 11:29, 29 June 2021 by Efuchey
- all: any other business
- need to converge soon on digitization: time would probably be better spent running a slow code and get a reasonable statistics than trying to rewrite the code at that point.
- => need to get protons with EPC distribution (need to check G4SBS)
- Thia: update: moving forward with electronics; buy electronics by september would be optimal (but we have the funding for one more year) => decide SAMPA vs VMM.
- prototype progress; money set aside is Glasgow to test mTPC (a couple of years to spend it);
- Discussion: SAMPA vs VMM3:
- SAMPA: limit related to limit on the shaping time.
- Sampling option from SAMPA is better. But can we afford to record all data from all pads?
- new SAMPA development with Saclay? Probably, but not for now.
- 11:00 AM *ONLINE ONLY*
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-22.214.171.124
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940