TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2021 March 16
From Hall A Wiki
- all: any other business;
- Ed: Notice from BNL: line for SAMPA v5 about to close (end of the week to decide for additional order). Potential spares from sPhenix: ~1400 chips leftover. 50k money for 1.5k chips.
If we spend money we'll have plenty of time to test, etc... If we don't spend money now, we need to rely on sPhenix's spares (which they might need).
- Marco B: the minimum amount of wafers to order: 25 (6k chips!) -> 50k dollars (where to find the money? +we may expect extra costs...). Prospect for interests of other groups for SAMPA v5. Combine what TDIS wants and what sPhenix wants. We may order the wafers and decide to delay the packaging, and maybe cancel later?... but if we don't order by Friday, we can't order anymore. Try to merge the order?
- 11:00 AM *ONLINE ONLY*
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940