TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2022 Aug 4
- Conditional release document status edit link
- Bogdan: New mTPC with MLPC (multi layer proportional chamber) concept .
- Conditional release: still waiting on Thia's comments before being submitted;
- Arun: Question related to Bogdan's new design proposal: Do we claim that our mTPC design is final? Answer is no (which is good).
- Shall we hold on to that till we have a prototype for Bogdan's idea? Probably not.
- Bogdan: New concept to divide drift time by a factor 25.
- Wouldn't need kapton wall between inner region and sensitive region.
- How would so many channels work together? Prototype is needed!
- Nilanga: Prototype can be built, but wouldn't cathode wires be needed? These are an option. We can use cathode foils, if there are 2um kapton foils; Do these exist?
- DAQ would need TDC leading time + pulse integral (for PID); VMM: 5-6 ns resolution.
- Talk to Rachel for prototyping: 1) we would need Garfield simulations, etc. 2) She has some money for the prototype.
Topic: TDIS biweekly meeting Time: Jan 20, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join ZoomGov Meeting:
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1619070793# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1619070793# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/abeUneAoT
Join by SIP email@example.com
Join by H.323 188.8.131.52 (US West) 184.108.40.206 (US East)
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Passcode: 123457