TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2022 Aug 4
- Conditional release document status edit link
- Bogdan: New mTPC with MLPC (multi layer proportional chamber) concept.
- Conditional release: still waiting on Thia's comments before being submitted;
- Bogdan: New concept to divide drift time by a factor 25.
- Wouldn't need kapton wall between inner region and sensitive region.
- How would so many channels work together? Prototype is needed!
- Nilanga: Prototype can be built, but wouldn't cathode wires be needed? These are an option. We can use cathode foils, if there are 2um kapton foils; According to Eric C., these exist.
Topic: TDIS biweekly meeting Time: Jan 20, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join ZoomGov Meeting:
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1619070793# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1619070793# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/abeUneAoT
Join by SIP firstname.lastname@example.org
Join by H.323 184.108.40.206 (US West) 220.127.116.11 (US East)
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Passcode: 123457