TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2022 February 3
- Steve: tracking update
- Salina: progress on mTPC prototype assembly.
- Carlos and all: Response document status.
- electronics order update from Ed (old version here)
- any other business
- Update on tracking from Steve; fix of bugs, generation of backward tracks => > 60% efficiency for "long VIP tracks" (tracks in TDIS kinematic range and with over 4 hits) at 4k tracks per events = 400 tracks per module. Caveat: no threshold applied on hit. Question to Eric C.: Has Bonus looked at TDIS-like events? No. Question to Rachel about hit generation => step limit added by Carlos in mTPC reduced such that the track will deposit one or more hits per pad/ring. According to Eric C. we shall not go too far below ~1mm.
- Update on mTPC prototype assembly from Salina: received PCB readout. Initial tests with APV25.
- Document progress: Prototype section completed (Salina), target section completed (Dipangkar), BoNuS section under review (Eric C.) Need PIs to read the document carefully.
Topic: TDIS biweekly meeting Time: Jan 20, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join ZoomGov Meeting:
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1619070793# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1619070793# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/abeUneAoT
Join by SIP firstname.lastname@example.org
Join by H.323 188.8.131.52 (US West) 184.108.40.206 (US East)
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Passcode: 123457