TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2022 January 20
- Response document status, remaining sections/items to complete, assignment of volunteers + deadlines.
- electronics order update from Ed
- any other business
- Document status: Can edit at: https://www.overleaf.com/5294399295xstyddsvvksg
- Software for track-finder has made progress; need to check for completion;
- Short section about target tests (Dipangkar) by next week;
- BoNuS section (Eric C.);
- mTPC prototype: some progress; need to check for completion;
- polishing: Check typos, grammar, etc...
Deadline? No official deadline, but we want to do it ASAP. 2 more weeks of experiment, so is 1 month deadline reasonable?
- TDIS update for Hall A collaboration: Agreed that Salina will give the talk;
- mTPC prototype:
- squared prototype ready within 2 to 3 weeks, will be able to test it in Hall A during GEn + contact Duke for the proton beam;
- next step: cylindrical prototype: Rachel has funding, Eric C can join the effort; may schedule a separate meeting (Eric C, Salina, Nilanga, Rachel?).
Topic: TDIS biweekly meeting Time: Jan 20, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join ZoomGov Meeting:
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1619070793# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1619070793# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/abeUneAoT
Join by SIP email@example.com
Join by H.323 126.96.36.199 (US West) 188.8.131.52 (US East)
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Passcode: 123457