Difference between revisions of "TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2022 June 23"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Latest revision as of 10:28, 23 June 2022
- Conditional release document status edit link
- summary for BoNuS;
- mentioned the time/vertex coincidence
- added the experience for LHCb for tracking in even harsher conditions than ours
- Nilanga: delays in getting parts, etc. => We shall proceed without further input from him.
- Thia: Need to spend money for electronics (400k this year, 500k next year) by Oct 1st;
- Dipangkar will contact the committee => Send them the document within two weeks!
- Marco: SAMPA are packaged to be shipped out of Taiwan => Belgium => conditioned in CERN => Sweden for tests; Timeline uncertain but shall happen in the summer;
- JLab about to join RD51 => will be easier to get SAMPA chips from CERN.
- dedicated meeting between Thia, Ed, and Marco to decide about the electronics.
Topic: TDIS biweekly meeting Time: Jan 20, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join ZoomGov Meeting:
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1619070793# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1619070793# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/abeUneAoT
Join by SIP email@example.com
Join by H.323 220.127.116.11 (US West) 18.104.22.168 (US East)
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Passcode: 123457