TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2022 March 3
- Response document status edit link
- Document status: made suggestions on rearranging the Simulation/digitization/tracking section: Carlos agreed so I'm currently proceeding; Still waiting from update from Eric C. for BoNuS (pedning on BoNuS collab approval) and additional text from Steve.
- Carlos: 2M digitized events with timing and ADC: going to test tracking algorithms; generator from Hall B: under work (needs to be compiled);
- Salina: waiting for the machine shop for specific parts for the mTPC prototype; GEM foils ordered, Front-end cards will be ready when the connectors are;
- Nilanga: flex circuits order ready: need to send out the order, lead time: couple weeks.
- Steve: Still need to add more text to the document; also, shall we double the number of pixels? Would be better since we should expect twice more background. At best, pixel size should be 1.5 mm (limited by electron cloud). should keep equal number of pads per ring; Perhaps need to do an optimization of pad design.
Topic: TDIS biweekly meeting Time: Jan 20, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join ZoomGov Meeting:
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1619070793# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1619070793# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/abeUneAoT
Join by SIP firstname.lastname@example.org
Join by H.323 188.8.131.52 (US West) 184.108.40.206 (US East)
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Passcode: 123457