Thursday, March 26, 2015 10:00am EST

From Hall A Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Last meeting: Monday, March 2, 2015 2:00pm EST


  • Project management discussion
  • Next meeting


Attending: Juliette, KK, Jim, Jason, Ernie

  • Hybrid
    • Assume JLAB funding is a go
    • MIT will try to get quotes by June
    • Still need collimator/shielding and power deposited numbers
  • Upstream torus
    • Jason will work on this
    • Juliette will provide geometry/NI
    • Juliette will do a sensitivity study for the upstream
  • Collimators
    • Engineering
      • Supports
      • Water cooling
      • Remote adjustments
      • Jason to summarize what he needs to know as a template for meeting
    • Physics
      • power deposited sims
      • sensitivity sims
  • Meetings
    • Collimator working meeting - Tuesday, April 14th at 11:30am EST
    • Next regular magnet teleconference - Thursday, April 23rd at 2pm EST

Return to Teleconferences
Return to MOLLER at 11 GeV E09-005