Difference between revisions of "Thursday, October 19, 2017 4PM ET"

From Hall A Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Agenda)
(Agenda)
Line 44: Line 44:
  
 
Minutes:
 
Minutes:
 +
Possible meeting next Thursday during the DNP meeting. Rakitha will start leading these meetings in November.
  
  
 
<br><br> Return to [[Teleconferences]]
 
<br><br> Return to [[Teleconferences]]
 
<br> Return to [[MOLLER at 11 GeV E09-005]]
 
<br> Return to [[MOLLER at 11 GeV E09-005]]

Revision as of 16:09, 19 October 2017

Previous meeting: Thursday, October 5, 2017 4PM ET

Media:KK's MOLLER Task List.pdf

Tasks for Simulation group to track:

1) Wouter -- Pion Simulation (Muon Pair Production): could be significant for pion detector

2) Pion Group -- Pion Simulation (Beamdump bkgd impact): beamdump bkgds may affect some detectors

3) UVA Group -- Simulation (PMT double difference): From Qweak experience, evaluate upper limit to possible systematic from A_T in showerMax and thin quartz

4) SBU Group Detectors/Simulation (ShowerMax splashback): Estimate possible bkgds in main detector PMTs from shmx splashback

5) Manitoba and SBU -- Detectors/Simulation (PMT backgrounds): Comprehensive estimate of all bkgds at the main detector PMTs

6) SBU Group -- Detectors/Simulation (Detector shielding optimization): Figure out the configuration of heavy- and light-Z shielding (First need shielding Geometry)

7) TBA -- Detectors/Simulation (Slit scattering bkgd): Comprehensive note summarizing the elimination of all 1-bounce and leading 2-bounce sources

8) SBU Group -- Detectors/Simulation (Crosstalk evaluation): Evaluate impact on specific detector measurements of bkgd from other sources

9) Seamus and Yury -- General/Simulation (Radiative corrections for all physics processes): Incorporate radiative corrections for e-e and inelastic e-p scattering

10) Pion and Simulation Group -- Simulation/Pion (Hyperon background estimation): Strategy to evaluate the hyperon bkgd using full suite of detectors

11) David and Seamus -- Simulation/Tracking (Optics collimator for Q2): simulated Q2 analysis and the use of tracking GEMs and special collimation


Agenda

1) Discuss a time/day or phase change in our fort-nightly schedule to accommodate schedule changes at SBU

2) Rakitha will start leading these meetings next time

put your slides or links to elogs here


Attendance: Cameron, KK, Dustin, Paul King, Rakitha, Wouter, Ciprian


Minutes: Possible meeting next Thursday during the DNP meeting. Rakitha will start leading these meetings in November.




Return to Teleconferences
Return to MOLLER at 11 GeV E09-005