Thursday, September 6, 2018, 10:00 am EDT - Compton
From Hall A Wiki
*********BLUEJEANS CALL-IN INSTRUCTIONS********* ---------------------------------------------------- 1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 1-888-240-2560 (U.S. & Canada) 2. International participants dial: Toll Number: 1-408-740-7256 3. Enter meeting ID:140287970 Desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/140287970
Meeting room= F224-225 in Cebaf Center
- Doodle poll for new meeting time
- Hall lockup is 9/12. Need to get stuff out of hall by 9/7 (Is this still true?)
- Locking update
- Polarization optimization update
- DAQ work
- PMT/linearity update
- EEL test-stand update
- Manitoba update
- Photon detector G4 update
Attending: Dave G., Mark D., Bob, Alexandre, Kent, Adam, Juan Carlos, Jinlong, Brian Q.
- New meeting day/time. Wednesdays at 11 am. Next meeting will be 9/19.
- After great mode match, can't couple light into cavity - D.G. thinks mirrors must be damaged. Need to open vacuum, but will wait until after upcoming run.
- Polarization optimization script modifications in progress - not certain of testing status.
- Kent, Adam, Brian will arrange dates for Adam to visit CMU and gain experience with the linearity system.
- Juan Carlos and Jinlong were at JLab 8/30-9/2
- Overall - system looks good. Things to keep an eye on:
- Cables (need repair) and HV for finger scintillators.
- Noise trigger pulse suppressed with low pass filter - what's the source of the noise?
- Epics script stops. Can we make this more robust?
- No update.
- Amali posted updated plot - will discuss next time.