This is the check list for experts on transversity data checker shift.
Notice : Please add items of your specialty field, so every one will do the check
Beamline, beam charge, beam polarization, Luminosity monitors
- BPM A and B (x,) positions
- Beam charge asymmetry is small (and centered around 0 ppm) ? (Check end-of-run, and check beam charge asymmetry stripchart)
- Lumi signals and replay OK ?, no saturation ?.
- Beam charge at end-of-run make sense ?
- Check scaler rate screen, pre-scale factors agree with earlier runs. example of normal rate @ 12uA prodction
- Check online CODA rate and CODA dead time. (Run scaler script, verify deadtime)
- Check start-of-run input. Target type, beam half wave plate, etc.
- Happex run start ahead of transversity run ? (Happex run ends every four hours or so ?)
- Look at shift worker's run-sheet records.
- Confirm CODA not crashed, check DAQ-configuration: twoarm_RICH.
- Check Halog entries.
- Check if spin-flip is ON. Check target polarization history.
- Check all HV on. BB chamber HV on before run starts.
- Halog left arm VDC efficiency plots once a shift
Run show_all(<run number>) script after shift worker finish a replay. It will pop up a set of plots for expert, which would take ~10min to check through.
A list of minimum check items : (Item / related online plots)
- Check left-HRS VDC efficiency / online("detectorL",run#)
- Check left-HRS VDC time / online("detectorL",run#)
- Check BB chamber wire map / online("detectorBB",run#)
- Check BB shower vs preshower ADC plot, threshold not changed / online("physics",run#)
- Check scaler consistency / online("scalar",run#)
- Spot++ / equavlent plots (raster current, BPMs) are included in online("detectorL",run#)
A list of known problems / possible bad runs
- BB chamber HV not on all the time.
- Left-arm VDC gas problem, low efficiency.
- Left-arm TDC shifts, symptom is current run and golden run shows significant difference in TDC times.