Tuesday, Aug 6, 2013 11:00am EDT
From Hall A Wiki
Phone number: 1-866-740-1260 Access code: 1978431#
- Review the cost of tracking assembly for 3 GEM system (KK)
- GEMs and associated electronics
- GEM surface area (covering 25% feasible?)
- support structure
- Nilanga's questions:
- Given ~75 um position resolution, can we get the required accuracy for MOLLER from 3 GEMs in air, one after the vacuum window, one before the quartz, and one in middle?
- Given 3 z-locations, what should be the dimensions of the GEMs (to capture Moller, ep & enough of the radiative tail)?
- What are the required resolutions in r and phi?