Tuesday, Sep 10, 2013 2:00pm EDT
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 17:17, 23 September 2013 by Silwal
Phone number: 1-866-740-1260 Access code: 1466792#
- Assess the current status
- Track reconstruction with C12 thin target: RMS distributions
- US/Hybrid collimator scan along x&y.
- Nilanga's questions:
- Given ~75 um position resolution, can we get the required accuracy for MOLLER from 3 GEMs in air, one after the vacuum window, one before the quartz, and one in middle? http://ace.phys.virginia.edu/MollerSpectrometer/276
- Given 3 z-locations, what should be the dimensions of the GEMs (to capture Moller, ep & enough of the radiative tail)?
- What are the required resolutions in r and phi?