From Hall A Wiki
- login to the farm
- a simple command will take you to the MCEEP directory (/work/halla/e07006/disk1/Erez/MCEEP/mceep)
- a simple run command will run the simulation
(These are set in ~/.cshrc)
- enter an input file (.inp) from the input directory, e.g.
- choose a procedure
ELASTIC, BOUND STATE, CONTINUUM or ACCEPTANCE
- If elastic scattering is chosen, MCEEP will prompt the user to select scattering from the p, d, 3H, 3He, 4He or 12.
- Also, for elastic scattering in general, the user has the option of enforcing the acceptance of the hadron arm or simulating single-arm elastic scattering where the hadron kinematics are ignored.
- If elastic scattering is chosen, MCEEP requests no further input.
- For the bound state or continuum options, MCEEP will prompt the user to choose from various models.