From Hall A Wiki
- login to the farm
- a simple command will take you to the MCEEP directory (/work/halla/e07006/disk1/Erez/MCEEP/mceep)
(envinrinmentals are set in ~/.cshrc)
- create a new output directory for the run you want to take, and go inside it, e.g.
mkdir output/v3_9_output cd output/v3_9_output
- a simple run command will run the simulation
- Answer the questions, as for example in Example of a MCEEP run. Start by entering an input file (.inp) from the input directory, e.g.
- choose a procedure
ELASTIC, BOUND STATE, CONTINUUM or ACCEPTANCE
- After MCEEP will finish running, multiple output files will appear in the output directory, among them an NTuple file
- Conversion to ROOT format is then achieved by
- If elastic scattering is chosen, MCEEP will prompt the user to select scattering from the p, d, 3H, 3He, 4He or 12.
- Also, for elastic scattering in general, the user has the option of enforcing the acceptance of the hadron arm or simulating single-arm elastic scattering where the hadron kinematics are ignored.
- If elastic scattering is chosen, MCEEP requests no further input.
- For the bound state or continuum options, MCEEP will prompt the user to choose from various models.