Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 2:00 pm EST
From Hall A Wiki
*********BLUEJEANS CALL-IN INSTRUCTIONS********* ---------------------------------------------------- 1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 1-888-240-2560 (U.S. & Canada) 2. International participants dial: Toll Number: 1-408-740-7256 3. Enter meeting ID:140287970 Desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/140287970
Meeting room = Counting House Meeting Room
- Compton position lock, orbit
- Recent tests
- QWAD installation?
- Cavity/laser status
- Spectrum fitting for collimator offset (low threshold, high threshold)
- Online analysis results
- Photon Detector
- Back on the high threshold after the low threshold test.
- Progress in doing rate normalization of background. (JC)
- 500 ns Gate prevents triggering on tails of pulses. Is it long enough?
- Possibility of using the jaws to check centering on the collimator?
- Adam implemented a new cycle selector which recovers a lot of data.
- Do the backgrounds have an asymmetry.
- Electron Detector
- Ready to for high rate. Waiting for access to install QWADs (1 hours to change it plus time to make sure it works.)
- Will run with current electronic with both blocked and unblocked mode.
- Brian Moffat working on decoding the blocked mode.
- Hanjie and Iris working on the analysis.
- Had a problem with coupling between fast and slow legs leading to a slow runaway correction which limited locking time. This was fixed by removing the slow signal from the the box that amplifies the fast signal and acted as a feedthrough fro the slow signal.
- There is a thermal effect on the locking after the cavity hasn't locked for a while. Are the mirrors deteriorating?
- We have 2.2 kW in the cavity.