Difference between revisions of "Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 1:00 pm EST"
From Hall A Wiki
Latest revision as of 14:05, 22 January 2020
*********BLUEJEANS CALL-IN INSTRUCTIONS********* ---------------------------------------------------- 1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 1-888-240-2560 (U.S. & Canada) 2. International participants dial: Toll Number: 1-408-740-7256 3. Enter meeting ID:140287970 Desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/140287970
Meeting room = Counting House Meeting Room
=== General ===Beam through Compton last week!
- Detector status
- QWAD adapter boards
- Counting DAQ
- Cavity/laser status
- Detector, DAQ status
- Online analysis results
Mark D, Dave G, Don, Adam, Alex, Brian, Jinlong, JCC, Cip, Michael G
- General/CREX analysis
- Beam through the chicane. Looked good.
- There were laser-on drifts due to beam motion in the chicane.
- Ops want us to use the Moller lock during production. This would require changing the lock. We're happy with any solution that locks to the Compton table BPMs.
- Some snail have very good data: good separation, small error, good chi2. Some have double peaking in the pedestal.
- Use snapshot pedestal to correct accumulators? Code doesn't exist, would need to be developed.
- TODO Make plot of pedestal as function of time from snapshots.
- Discussion about reading out tube voltage and current or DAQ temperature.
- Electron detector
- Adaptor boards have not been tested yet so the reaming boards haven't been populated with resistors. It will take about 1-2 weeks to stuff the boards and another 2 weeks to ship them once the correct resistor has been verified.