Difference between revisions of "Xin's progressive tracking"
From Hall A Wiki
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 15:56, 21 June 2011
By Xin Qian.
- This short note serves as an introduction/description of the current status of progressive tracking code.
- Current Code Structure
- Simulation (based on COMGEANT, GEANT3)
- Decoder (Decode the results from COMGEANT to Normal Ntuple)
- Converter (Convert the Normal Ntuple to Input of Progressive Tracking)
- Tracking Library (Format is based on Hall A Tree Search Pattern Match Tracking)
- Replay script (Similar to the standard replay script of Hall A Analyzer)