Xin's progressive tracking
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 15:24, 21 June 2011 by Xqian
By Xin Qian.
- This short note serves as an introduction/description of the current status of progressive tracking code.
- Current Code Structure
- Simulation (based on COMGEANT, GEANT3)
- Decoder (Decode the results from COMGEANT to Normal Ntuple)
- Converter (Convert the Normal Ntuple to Input of Progressive Tracking)
- Tracking Library (Format is based on Hall A Tree Search Pattern Match Tracking)
- Replay script (Similar to the standard replay script of Hall A Analyzer)